BAK Industries Tonneau Covers – BAK26409T
This Product Fits The Following Vehicles
2007 – 2017 Toyota Tundra 5-1/2 Foot Bed, with Deck Rail System
Get top-notch style and versatility with this all-aluminum tonneau. Tri-fold cover sits inside your vehicle’s bed rails and secures upright for unrestricted bed access. Textured, black paint finish provides durability.
- Custom-fit tonneau cover protects your cargo and your vehicle’s bed from the elements
- Aerodynamic style reduces wind drag, improving gas mileage
- Tri-fold design allows for partial or full truck bed access in seconds without having to remove cover
- Prop rods let you secure folded cover in upright position so you can drive with truck bed completely open
- Integrated buckle system lets you secure the cover in the folded, flipped up, or closed position
- Low-profile cover sits inside your truck bed rails
- Compatible with stake-pocket-mounted accessories and raised side rails
- Automatically latching panels create a secure truck bed when tailgate is closed and locked
- Matte black rubber seals and built-in drainage system help to keep water out of bed
- 1/2″ Thick, rustproof aluminum panels are sturdy and durable
- Insulated cores add strength
- Black paint finish with hair cell texture resists corrosion and UV rays
- Aircraft-grade, rustproof aluminum rails with black powder coat finish create base for tonneau
- Easy, no-drill installation
- Frame rails clamp to the inside of your truck bed side rails
- Included bolts secure front hinge rail to frame rails
- Made in the USA
- 2-Year warranty
The BAKFlip G2 tonneau proves that a truck bed cover can be both stylish and functional. This all-aluminum, tri-fold cover keeps your truck bed and its contents dry, cuts down on wind drag to improve your fuel mileage, and allows for full truck bed access without having to be removed. And because this tonneau mounts inside of your truck bed side rails, you get a low-profile look and you can still use your stake pockets to mount accessories.
One of the BAKFlip G2’s most attractive features is that it can be folded all the way up and remain securely positioned on your truck while you are driving, even at highway speeds. This means that you can haul large cargo without having to completely remove the tonneau. Simply unlatch each of the panels, fold them one on top of the other, and flip them back so that they sit upright against the cab of your truck.
Then flip up the prop rods that are attached to the tonneau’s frame rails, slide the brackets on the cover down over the rods, and tighten the knobs on the brackets to secure the upright cover in place. Rubber bumpers on the cover prevent it from marking your cab or scratching the glass of your rear windshield. When the tonneau is in this position, your vehicle’s third brake light will remain visible.
If you want to maintain visibility out of your rear window, you can secure the folded panels of the cover without propping them up against the cab using the tie-down straps and buckles included with the cover. Just fold up the first 2 panels of the cover, leaving the panel closest to the cab latched in place. Make sure both buckle clips are inserted into the buckle ends on the front header panel of the cover and adjust the straps to ensure the cover is secure.
- The BAKFlip G2’s rugged construction makes it a great match for your truck, no matter what you do while at work or play. It’s strong enough to hold up to 300 lbs of evenly distributed weight when it’s folded down, so it can support your weight if you sit or stand on it.
- Each 1/2″ thick, rustproof aluminum panel has an insulated core that is made with top-quality, closed-cell foam to create a strong, heavy-duty cover. The black paint finish is UV resistant and offers corrosion protection.
- The frame rails are constructed of aircraft-grade, rustproof aluminum and have a sleek black, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish. Glass-filled, aluminum-housed nylon latches and round hinges ensure smooth operation for the life of the cover. And matte black rubber seals run all the way around the cover to help to keep water out of your bed. If any water does seep through, it will run along the gutter system that is built into the frame rails and will then exit through drain hoses that install behind your cab.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF THE BAKFLIP G2 BELOW