Odyssey® Auto Battery - Performance Batteries
- Electrify your ride's power grid with an ODYSSEY® Battery
- ODYSSEY Batteries boast a three- to ten-year service life—nearly three-times longer than normal car batteries
- Expertly engineered for both deep cycling and starting—ideal for daily drivers, off-roaders, race cars, low riders and autos with booming entertainment systems
- ODYSSEY Batteries are packed with up to 15% more lead plate surface area than spiral-wound batteries, and more surface area equals more juice
- Never needs maintenance
- 9.46" Long, 6.84" Wide, 8.69" Tall, 50 lbs
- CCA: 850 amps
- MCA: 950 amps
- Voltage: 12V
- Capacity: 65 Ah (C/20)
- Reserve Capacity: 130 minutes
Some batteries provide enormous cranking power. Others, deep cycle reserve power. The revolutionary ODYSSEY® battery is designed to do both.
How is this possible? The answer begins with flat plates made of 99.99% pure lead - not lead alloy. Pure lead plates can be made thinner, so we can fit more of them in the battery. More ODYSSEY battery plates mean more plate surface area. And that means more power – twice as much as conventional batteries.