TJ /YJ Rear Swingout Tire Carrier Assembly Hyline Offroad
This TJ/YJ Rear Bumper Swingout Tire Carrier is a must have if you’re running oversize tires. The TJ & YJ’s tailgate might hold the weight of an oversize tire for a while, but it will begin to sag over time.
Our Swingout Tire Carrier is heavy duty and opens and closes with the stock tailgate. Finally, there is no cumbersome latch or secondary operation to open your Swingout Tire Carrier. Simply open your tailgate latch and the tire carrier will swing open with it.
The tire carrier installs directly to our specially designed Rear Bumper (250.200.110) and features all of the following:
- Solid Steel Tube Construction (Thick .120” Wall 2”x3” Rectangle Steel Tubing)
- Heavy Duty 1-1/2” Solid Steel Greasable Machined Pivot Pin that is inserted through an extra thick ¼” Wall DOM Steel Tube
- Fully Adjustable Sliding Tire Mount for various width tires and wheels (No Drilling Necessary unlike other competitor models)
- Pre-Cut Hole for mounting our 2” LED Third Brake Light
- Plastic Machined Alignment Block used to isolate any rattle noise and vibration between the Tire Carrier and the Tailgate
- Carries up to 37” Tire
- All necessary Grade 8 & Grade 5 mounting hardware included
- All Tire Carriers receive a thorough zinc phosphate rinse and cleaning, then are E-Coated and Powder Coated with an easy to clean light black texture. The textured powder coat matches the texture on the stock black fender flares almost perfectly. Completely Bolt on, No Drilling Necessary.
- Proudly Made 100% In USA.
3/4 socket, T-55 Torx Bit, 1/2 socket, 9/16 socket, 13mm socket, 7/16 wrench, 5lb. hammer or heavy duty vise, grease gun, lithium grease and wire cutters.
Swingout Tire Carrier, Adjustable Tire Mount Bracket, Tailgate Bracket Plate, Pivot Pin, Plastic Alignment Blocks (Long & Short), Brass Washers, All Hardware Necessary For Installation, Round Tube Plug, Aluminum Connector Rod & OEM Wheel Studs.