This is the new "Fusion Series" Front Bumper for the Jeep JK (2 door or 4 door, 2007 - Current) from GenRight Off Road! We carefully listened to the features our customers wanted and "fused" them into this new model. Still high quality and American Made this bumper can still accept a winch and mount the factory fog lights!
It is perfect for the guy who wants a clean and simple front bumper for their Jeep. The design is also much easier to install than our Signature Series bumpers.
Other Features Include:
- Fits the 2 door and 4 door Jeep JK.
- Compact design fits tight to the frame and wraps around each side.
- Works with Rubicon or Currie Antirock front sway bars.
- 12 bolt mount this bumper securely to the frame.
- Fits tight up against the frame for the best clearance and approach angle.
- Laser cut and CNC Formed from heavy duty 3/16" thick steel plate.
- Includes two Billet 3/4" wide steel tow points welded onto the bumper.
- Includes powder coating in Semi Gloss black.
- 100% Made in USA!
Options & Notes:
Winch fairlead mount is not included, but sold separately (FBB-8600).
D-ring shackles are extra REC-2100 allows you to hook to the tow points.
We offer an optional bolt-on Winch Guard Bar (FBB-8455) too.
Machined aluminum fairlead (for nylon winch ropes) is not included, but sold separately (FBB-5001).
Fits all the Warn; Zeon 8, 10 & 12 models, 9.5 CTI and Power Plant winch(s) without any mods to bumper
It is NOT necessary to cut the bash bar or relocate the vacuum pump to mount this model bumper.
Weight is 56lbs.
Install time is 2 hours.
Share this Product
More from this collection
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.