Jeep JK Roll Cage 2 Door Weld In Complete GenRight
This is the NEW Laser cut and CNC Mandrel bent cage for the 2 Door JK! GenRight Off Road has a "Puzzled" Roll Cage Kit for the 2 door Jeep Wrangler JK (2007 - Current)! This is the BEST most protective, complete replacement, weld-in cage offered on the market. All the tubes are cut to length and notched to fit together like a "puzzle." You just need a MIG or TIG welder to put it all together!
- Designed for maximum visibility with High visibility dash bar!
- Works with factory hard or soft tops.
- Can be used with hard (full or half) doors or soft doors.
- Additional pillar to better protect rear seat passengers!
- Made from 2" diameter heavy wall D.O.M. (Drawn Over Mandrel) seamless tubing.
- Laser Cut and notched tubes (as pictured)
- Laser Cut and CNC formed heavy duty cage to tub mounting brackets.
- Requires minor cutting of the dash.
- Kit can be shipped to you by UPS in three boxes.
- All the tubes are cut to size and notched to fit together.
- 6 point mounting.
- Includes everything, as pictured.
- Optional re-enforcement bars are available (at the dash and behind the seats) for more protection.
- Includes bracket mounting kit to accept all the factory seat belts.
- Includes detailed step by step installation instructions.
This kit is sold un-welded required welding by the end user.
This KIT requires complete removal of the stock roll bar (and most of the interior).
After welding, the cage it is possible to remove the cage for powder coating.
Be sure to click on More Pictures to see LARGER more detailed images.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.