Jeep JK Gas Tank 20 Gal W/Skid Plate Rear Mount GenRight
Building your JK into the ultimate rock crawler? Then we have the tank so you can put a 4-Link rear suspension in you Jeep JK. This is the GenRight Crawler Gas Tank to fit a Jeep JK (2007 - Current). It is specifically designed to REMOVE & replace the factory tank from under the middle of the vehicle so you can run true Rock Crawling triangulated 4 link rear suspension (yes, no trac bar!).
This tank follows in a line of innovative and trail proven, top quality gas tanks produced by GenRight.
This new JK tank assembly is designed to fit in the rear muffler area and mounts in a way that still works with your factory gas filler. It even re-uses your factory fuel pump module so can work with all your factory emissions equipment so you won't get any check engine light or have computer issues.
- Hi Clearance (no lower than the factory muffler, does not hurt departure angle).
- 20 gallon fuel capacity.
- Creates room for triangulated 4 link suspension systems.
- Mounting location keeps center of gravity low.
- Re-uses the stock Jeep fuel pump module.
- 1/8" thick Aluminum alloy tank is TIG welded.
- Foam liner between tank & skid plate.
- Includes a 3/16" thick heavy duty steel skid plate.
- Stainless steel hold down strap.
- All tanks are 100% pressure tested.
- Patent Pending.
- Fully assembled fuel tank in a Heavy Duty skid plate.
- New factory Mopar roll over / vent valves.
- New tubing to adapt tank to new mounting location.
- New cargo area floor cover (BKT-8100)
- Because of shape and location changes, installation of this product requires changes to the exhaust.
- Requires removal of the rear floor tool storage area (the jack remains in the very rear compartment).
- To install this product it does NOT require a body lift.
- If a rear sway bar is desired, installing this tank will requires switching to a Currie "AntiRock" type rear sway bars. Because the stock sway bar must be removed.
- Can be used with factory tow hitch.
- For Off Highway Use in California.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.