Maxxis Jeep Wrangler Big Horn Tire and Pro Comp Wheel Package - Set of 4
Part Number: ADD35MXXBIGHRNJK-4
- Fits 2007 to 2014 JK Wrangler, Rubicon and Unlimited
- 2 and 4-door models
- Set of 4 tires and wheels
- 35x12.50R17LT Maxxis Big Horn tires
- 17x9 Pro Comp Series 97 wheels
- 5 on 5" bolt pattern
- 4.25" backspacing
- Center caps and black lug nut kit included
- Mounting and balancing included
Save time and money with our tire and wheel packages. The Bighorn is a radial construction tire with a wide footprint providing better shock absorption and excellent traction. The Bighorn contains extra large shoulder lugs, protecting the rim and sidewalls from unnecessary cuts and abrasions, while the raised white letters on the sidewall give it a sporty look. Designed to provide a smooth ride suitable for desert, dirt, rock, snow, and mud applications, the Bighorn is a true all terrain tire.
- Staggered shoulder lugs for added traction in uneven terrain. Deep tread blocks for self-cleaning capabilities and Pinned for studs.
- Excellent traction in mud and rocky terrain.
- Enhanced puncture resistance.
- Outstanding handling capability on all hard terrain.
- Pro Comp's Rock Crawler Series 97 Black Monster Mod Wheels come with a powder coat finish.
- The Xtreme Wheels use the finest materials along with state-of-the-art production equipment to produce a superior steel wheel.