Jeep Stretch Rocker Guards Mini Boat Side W/Bars TJ GenRight
These are the NEW LJ Mini Boat Side Rocker Guards from GenRight Off Road. They offer more ground clearance than a conventional rocker guard (rock slider) at the outside corner of the rocker guard. To make it easier for everyone, we only offer the stretched version of this rocker. Since they are unpainted and easy to cut the length to fit your Jeep.
This Heavy Duty set of Rocker Guards (also known as rock sliders) does not require cutting of the tub!
Protect the sides of your Jeep's tub with a set of the exact same rockers we have been using on our GenRight Jeeps for years. This model of Heavy Duty GenRight Rocker Guards also includes a side bar (step).
Our design is 6" TALL and fits tight to the body for maximum protection. This model features our super grip step with cool & functional "dimple die'd" holes for traction when entering or exiting the vehicle. This step is welded on and integrated in as part of the 1-3/4" diameter x .120" thick DOM steel tube as a side bar which sticks out 4-1/2". The tube is angled up at 15 degrees and sticks out the same distance as your flares, which is also perfect for use as a step.
- This model is 6" longer to match your LJ's length (69-3/8" long tip to tip).
- Our design will not get hung up on trail obstacles!
- Laser cut and CNC Formed from tough 3/16" thick cold rolled steel.
- Side bar is upgraded to a huge 1-3/4" x .120" thick DOM tube.
- Dimple die step plate is welded into place.
- FULL protection from wheel well to wheel well (simply slide under your flares).
- Includes all flush mount Stainless Steel mounting hardware.
- Sold as bare metal finish (no paint).
- Sold in Pairs.
- Length can be trimmed to fit Jeeps that have trimmed the wheel openings for bigger tires.
Installation requires bending back the pinch seam at the bottom of the tub.
If you plan to run Tube Front Fenders, you will need to trim (shorten by about 2") one end of this rocker guard to clear the tube flare.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.