RECON 26411 - 60" Line Of Fire Tailgate Light Bar
RECON, the premier manufacturer of aftermarket lighting and accessories for the Truck and SUV market is proud to announce RECON's Line of Fire LED Tailgate Bar for nearly every make and model of truck and SUV including: Nissan, Toyota, Dodge, Chevy/GMC, Ford, and Hummer. RECON's Line of Fire Tailgate Light Bars take just minutes to install and are street legal and have been approved for use by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration “(NHTSA”).
All RECON Tailgate Light Bars use our new cutting-edge 3mm diode LED technology unlike the small dim SMD-type LEDs found on all the inferior competitive knock-off's currently available in the market. We are the only tailgate light bar manufacturer that utilizes these new, brighter, longer lasting, & more durable 3mm LEDs. We put our money where our mouth is...our tailgate bars are the best quality, brightest, & longest lasting on the market & THAT'S GUARANTEED!
RED LED Running Lights
RED LED Parking Lights
RED LED Brake Lights (6x brighter than running lights)
RED LED Hazard Lights
RED LED Turn Signals
AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING SIZES:
- 49” Fits most flare-side and smaller trucks and SUVs
- 60” Fits most full-sized trucks and SUVs
· Universal fitment for nearly every pick-up truck & SUV sold in the U.S.
· Plug & play installation – Plugs directly into a standard flat 4-pin trailer light connector
· Can also be “hard-wired” to factory taillight wiring for permanent installation
· Extra strong 3-M adhesive tape installation
· Simply mounts in the space just above your bumper yet below your tailgate or rear door
· Utilizes low power draw anti-collision high-intensity red LED’s
· Highly visible from other vehicles thus reducing chances of rear end collisions
· Functions with Running Lights, Brake Lights, Turn Signals, & Hazard Lights
· 1-piece fully sealed weather proof polymer construction
· Made using only the finest state of the art components and circuitry
· High intensity red LED’s compliment your vehicle’s brake and running lights
· In-line replaceable fuse installed to prevent damage in the event of a power surge
· All RECON products are SAE & DOT approved for street use