Genright Jeep JK aluminum swing out tire carrier RTC3810
This is the aluminum "Swing Out" Rear Tire Carrier from GenRight Off Road. It is sleek, simple and made of super tough steel tubing. It is designed to be completely independent of the rear bumper. Also available in steel (RTC-3500) which is much heavier (40 lbs).This lightweight aluminum version (RTC-3810) Reduces weight saves gas and improves handling off-road!
- Giant 1-3/4" diameter Steel tubing
- 4 point mounting is rattle free.
- Works independent from the rear bumper.
- Swing out tube style design.
- Mounts to factory rear door hinges.
- 100% MIG welded (as pictured)!
- Designed to hold up to a 42" tire.
- Fits any bolt pattern or wheel offset (not stock).
- Fits tighter to the rear tailgate than other swing out tire carriers.
- Improves departure angle.
- License plate re-location mount in center of tire carrier cage.
- Cover for factory license plate location.
- Pre-drilled for license plate and 3rd brake light wiring.
- 100% Made in USA!
- Watch a short Video on this Product
NOTES: Give us your shopping address to we can calculate shipping cost.
Requires drilling holes on drivers side rear panel to mount the latch plate.
Requires that the factory rear door hinges be removed and new GenRight pivot points installed (no new holes required).
If using the factory tail lights the tire carrier brackets may have to be modified to clear (simple trim to clear).
This tire carrier is also available in a lightweight Aluminum version (RTC-3810).