Jeep 4 Link Rear Suspension Kit Adj Link Ends Genright
This is our most popular version of the rear 4 Link kit for the TJ, LJ or YJ (but can be modified to fit the CJ). Have you been thinking about building your own kit from scratch? Well this is an excellent option for you. This kit is a "builders" Triangulated 4 link rear suspension kit which is great for the guy who wants to do it himself.
All link kits are not created equal. We have figured out all the mounting points for proper geometry (weight transfer, rear steer and minimal anti-squat, etc.) to fit under a Jeep and make your rig a top notch crawler with awesome articulation AND handle great on the street too! We know because this kit is on every Jeep we have here at GenRight!
The main frame control arm mounts are pre-welded to a "C" section of steel to beef up the frame and help distribute the load. You simply slip each mount over the frame and weld them in place! The kit is designed to attach to the frame next to your stock (or aftermarket) transfer case skid plate.
This rear kit is also perfect for moving your rear axle back, stretching your wheelbase to the Magic 100"+ when used with our EXT or COMP gas tanks.
For you guys converting from leaf springs, you can say goodbye to axle wrap and all the issues associated with it! It will be power to the ground and high clearance from now on.
- Each mount is cut at an angle to keep the Johnny Joints in a "neutral" position so they do not waste any of the joints rotation and cause damage to the joint in those CRAZY articulation spots on the trail.
- Kit can be used with coilover shocks or your existing coil springs.
- Simple triangulated 4 link design eliminates the need for a rear trac bar.
- The mounts in this kit are universal and can be cut or trimmed to be mounted in any position on any Jeep TJ, YJ, CJ, Early Bronco or Toyota.
- The forward mounted control arm brackets are pre-welded and attach independently and directly to the frame. The mounts DO NOT tie into the transfer case skid plate. This allows unobstructed access to the transmission and transfer case for service.
- Can be used with 12" to 14" travel shocks and ideal for running bigger tires.
- Heavy Duty 1/4 & 3/16" thick laser cut and CNC bent frame side control arm mounts.
- Laser cut and CNC bent upper and lower control arm mounts for the rear axle.
- 2" x .250" super thick wall DOM tubing for the lower control arms.
- 1-3/4" x .120" thick wall DOM tubing for the upper control arms.
- Left and right hand machined bungs to weld into the control arms for easy adjustment.
- Genuine Currie forged 1-1/4" shank Johnny Joints, at both ends of the control arm for easy adjustment! (which are greasable & rebuildable).
- Grade 8 mounting hardware.
- Installation instructions.
This kit requires a tremendous amount of cutting and welding to properly install it on your vehicle.
Share this Product
More from this collection
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.