Jeep Jk Narrow Front Tube Fenders Aluminum Genright
These NEW Tube Fenders are more narrow than the factory plastic flare (width), making them hug the curved body of a Jeep JK and better match the width of the rear tube fenders. These tube fenders are perfect for more clearance when rock crawling through the Boulders or Trees on your favorite trail. Want to go with bigger tires? We have also opened the wheel well to better clear those new bigger tires you want to buy too.
- Made of lightweight & durable 6061 Aluminum alloy.
- Bolts on in same location as stock flare.
- Equivalent to a 2" wide flare
- Bigger wheel opening (up and rearward) to prevent tire rubbing.
- 1/8" thick laser cut and CNC bent plate and tubes will hold up out on the trail.
- Built from rugged 1-1/2" diameter x .188" wall tubing.
- TIG Welded in a precision jig to assure a good fit.
- Includes new hardware (some stock hardware is reused).
- Retains your stock inner fender well (if you want).
- Includes detailed installation instructions.
- 100% made in USA!
Fenders are sold in pairs.
Sold un-painted, but are shipped with a nice brushed aluminum finish.
LED Side marker light kits are also available (LED-1010).
Installation requires minor drilling of the factory mounting locations.
Installation also requires cutting the inner fender support a little shorter too.
Share this Product
More from this collection
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.