Jeep Rear Tube Fender Flare 4 Inch Aluminum Genright
This is the ALUMINUM GenRight 4" wide REAR Tube Flare(s). Sold in pairs, these all metal tube flares are one of the most popular trends in off-road body armor. Built from tough 3/16" thick wall aluminum tubing & 1/8" thick plate, these flares will let you cover you tires on your favorite trail obstacles.
They are also a great way to replace trail damaged plastic flares, and freshen up the look of your rig, while adding durability!
GenRight tube rear flares are also bolt-on! Yes, you can still weld them on if you want to. But, the main advantage is that this allows us to offer a lower cost version that is also tough AND replaceable. This is the same type seen on our GenRight trail rigs for the past couple years on the trail.
- Super lightweight Aluminum Alloy construction
- Cool tube styling and trail function.
- Flat rear "flare" top plate to match the front GenRight tube front fender models.
- Flare shape is similar to the factory TJ rear plastic flares for similar tire clearance and look.
- Made with 1-1/2" diameter x .188" wall thick tubing and then topped with 1/8" thick aluminum plate.
- Will fit a TJ, YJ, CJ or LJ.
- This rear flare can easily fit up to a 40" tire.
- Flares are sold in pairs (does not include the corner guards, sold separately).
- This tube flare is also available in a 6" wide version too (TFR-1031).
- These tube rear flares will fit on standard or stretch GenRight corners.
- Also available in an Aluminum 4" wide Hi-Fender version (TFR1050)
This product is sold in pairs.
This product is sold unfinished and should fitted prior to painting.
Share this Product
More from this collection
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.