Jeep Tube Fender Rear 6 Inch Flare Aluminum GenRight
This is the ALUMINUM GenRight 6" wide REAR Tube Flare(s). Sold in pairs, these all metal tube flares are one of the most popular trends in off-road body armor. Built from tough 3/16" thick wall aluminum tubing & 1/8" thick plate, these flares will let you cover you tires on your favorite trail obstacles.
They are also a great way to replace trail damaged plastic flares, and freshen up the look of your rig, while adding durability! GenRight tube rear flares are also bolt-on! Yes, you can still weld them on if you want to. But, the main advantage is that this allows us to offer a lower cost version that is also tough AND replaceable. This is the same type seen on our GenRight trail rigs for the past couple years on the trail.
- Super lightweight Aluminum Alloy construction
- Cool tube styling and trail function.
- Flat rear "flare" top plate to match the front GenRight tube front fender models.
- Flare shape is similar to the factory TJ rear plastic flares for similar tire clearance and look.
- Made with 1-1/2" diameter x .188" wall thick tubing and then topped with 1/8" thick aluminum plate.
- Will fit a TJ, YJ, CJ or LJ.
- This rear flare can easily fit up to a 42" tire.
- Flares are sold in pairs (does not include the corner guards, sold separately).
- This tube flare is also available in a 4" wide version too (TFR-1030).
- These tube rear flares will fit on standard or stretch GenRight corners.
This model is to be used in all 6" Hi-Fender applications.
This product is sold in pairs.
This product is sold unfinished and should fitted prior to painting.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.