Yakima LongArm Truck Bed Load Extender. Fits 2 inch receiver.
The LongArm truck bed extender easily extends the length of any truck bed up to 4 feet. Light and strong, the aluminum hitch mounted rack is the ideal solution for hauling fishing kayaks, boards, lumber, ladders and more. Adjustable to three distinct load-carrying positions and rated to carry up to 300 pounds in lower positions, the LongArm takes your truck bed to the next level.
Yakima Hitch Cargo Carrier - Y01149
Ultra-lightweight, adjustable load extender lets you haul extra-long loads at truck bed or bed rail height. 60" crossbars with integrated tie down points offer ample space for carrying gear. Rustproof aluminum construction. Folds up for storage.
- Versatile load extender adjusts to let you carry extra-long cargo at truck bed or bed rail height
- Great for kayaks, ladders, a canoe, or other similarly sized equipment
- Bed extender configuration lets you haul long loads that extend past your truck bed
- Extends 4' from your vehicle's hitch
- Rail height configuration lets you carry cargo level with your bed rails or tonneau cover
- Choose between 2 heights to best match your truck's bed rails
- Pair with Yakima BedRock cargo rack for truck bed rails (sold separately)
- Vertical configuration stores extender up and out of the way when not in use
- 60" Crossbar with integrated tie-down points make it simple to secure gear
- 3 adjustment points let you raise or lower the crossbar for a more custom fit
- Crossbar pad (Y07417 - sold separately) protects crossbar and gear from scrapes and scratches
- Quick and easy installation with included hardware and tools
- Slides into your 2" hitch receiver and attaches with threaded hitch pin
- HitchLock (Y07235 - sold separately) secures load extender to your vehicle
- Available height extension (Y01150 - sold separately) lets you haul loads at cab height
- Black powder coated aluminum is lightweight and corrosion resistant
- Red safety flag included for legal hauling
- Signature bottle openers built into endcaps allow you to enjoy a cold one after a long paddle