Sleep high and dry and off the cold, dirty ground.
This is the famous Avalanche bed tent. Top of the line tents.
- Patented sewn in floor (ONLY truck tent on the market can say this)
- Sleeping area for 2
- 4 Shock-corded fiberglass poles and and tent sleeves are color-coded and allows for easy and hassle-free set-up
- Set-up take about 10-minutes
- Over 5 1/2ft of head room
- 2 large “no-see-um” mesh windows and 2 ceiling vents for great ventilation
- Full rain fly is tape seamed
- 6ft x 6ft awning with 4 adjustable poles for shade and storage can be set-up on uneven surfaces
- 2 interior pockets and gear loft for storing items off the ground
- Access sleeve lets you run cords from the cab to inside the tent
- Inside support pole adds strength to the tent
- Convenient carrying bag included
- Large access opening to interior of cab
- Bed strapping and structure adds strength and security to combat any storm
- Durable polyester exterior
- 1200mm rated waterproof coating
- Sides of the tent overhang the edge of the bed to ensure rain, snow, sleet, and other objects don’t make their way into the bed of the truck
- 2 small PVC windows allow light in from the truck bed’s cargo lights
- Approximately 20lbs
- Recommended item: Napier Sportz Bed Air Mattress with Built-in Pump, custom sized for your Avalanche. To make your camping trip feel more like home.
- Recommended item: Sportz Fuzzy Strap Protectors – Provides your vehicle with extra protection from the tent straps. Slides on right over tent straps. Set of 6 straps.
This tent is specifically designed for an arsenal of adventure ready vehicles; the Chevrolet Avalanche and the Cadillac Escalade EXT. Get your outdoors on with this highly versatile, easy to use, and feature packed tent that fits like a glove to these already impressive vehicles. When you hit the open road with adventure on the brain, rest assured that with this tent in the back, you are ready for anything. This tent features the patented sewn in floor that makes the Napier Outdoors tent line a cut above the rest. Enjoy plenty of head room, roomy sleeping space, and a colour scheme designed to be as sleek as the vehicles that this tent outfits. Stay organized with storage accessories, keep high and dry for a great nights sleep, and enjoy the comfort of the 6′ by 6′ awning for days when you need a little shade.
Napier Truck Tent
I was very surprised on how much room there is in this tent, I am 6’2″ tall and was almost able to stand up in this tent. Tent is very stable even in high wind. After first use, the tent fit right into the carry bag it came with and I did not even have to fight to get it in there. The bag that comes with the tent has a zippered expanding panel to allow for more room when packing the tent up. I highly recommend this tent to anyone wanting to get off the ground and still have the portability of a tent.!!
Pros: Off the ground camping. Easy setup with color coded poles to sleeves.
Cons: None that I can think of